Saturday, July 4, 2009

19th Birthday~

How am i celebrated my 19th birthday? Well, the day before my birthday, I celebrated it with Yii Shuen, Jean, Siew Wuan, Theresa Yap, Pang Shing and Loo Kien Nam in Saujana Restaurant. Before i post the photos, I have to share the gifts given by my parents. Here we go..

External Hard Disc (Thanks Mom)

CD-Player (Thanks Papa)

Now, let me tell share about the celebration of my birthday. They celebrated my birthday in Saujana Restaurant. Having our dinner at.... 9.30pm?! Ok, after the meal, as usual we just chit-chat at there then talked non-sense. Around 10pm, i received a call from Chai Yen, since she is one of the peminat of Loo Kien Nam. Wakakaka!! You all should know that what is my next step right? Hahaha *devil laugh~~ Ok, when Chai Yen phoned me, i quickly passed the phone to Loo Kien Nam since he was sitting beside me. Who knows, he picked up the phone!! Hahaa!! About the conservation, i just simply go around because i could'nt remember it.
Here the conservation between Chai Yen and Loo Kien Nam:

Chai Yen:" Harlow, lu sedang buat aper?"
Loo Kien Nam:" Aku ader kat Saujana lar.."
Chai Yen:" Lu kat Saujana buat aper?"
...... ( The conservation really in Bahasa Melayu)
(Sorry, i could'nt remember
the conservation. Please allowe
me to skip it. Hahaha)


After that, Loo Kien Nam passed the phone for me and here is the conservation between Chai Yen and me.

Choon:" Ar~ 做默?"
Chai Yen:"刚才那个是谁来的?"
Choon:"Loo Kien Nam 来的啦~"
Chai Yen:"你不要 bird 啦. 你很喜欢骗我的..."
Choon talked to Loo Kien Nam:"Eh, 他不信 wo~"

Then i passed the phone to Loo Kien Nam again and asked him to explain to Chai Yen. LOL!! That time Chai Yen was zha dao~ing.. Hahaha!!!

Then around 11.45 pm, one of the waiter served us a cake! At the same time, they sang birthday song for me! I felt so suprise!! After that, make a wish and then blowed the candles.. and i am 19 now... Hahaha~ Then take photos here and there. So here the photos that we took on Thursday night.

Yii Shuen, Theresa Yap, Siew Wuan, Jean, Loo Kien Nam and Choon

Pang Shing, Yii Shuen, Siew Wuan, Jean, Theresa Yap, Loo Kien Nam and Choon



Jean, Theresa Yap and Choon

Chiu Yong, Pang Shing, Loo Kien Nam and Choon

Thanks you all!! (especailly Wan Shing Tang)


Praying? Making wish?


The rule...

Siew Wuan and Choon

Jean and Choon

Theresa Yap

Pang Shing and Choon

Cacing Taa and Choon

Ah Nam a.k.a Loo Kien Nam and Choon

After Saujana, Siew Wuan asked me where is the next location? Here is the conservation

Wuan:" Where is the next location? Hot hot?"
Choon:" Sure!"
Loo Kien Nam added:" So late already still want continue for second round ar?"
Choon:" WHY?! U wanna back already ar?! If u back early, my cake will automatically tapek
at your face!"

Loo Kien Nam:" Ok, ok.. I follow.."

It was 12am something, so i am the boss!! Hahaha!!!! But at the end, we never went to Hot Hot lar. So, here is the story..

To: All my friends that text me or phone me

THANKS YOU!!!!!

To: Jean, Siew Wuan, Yii Shuen and Pang Shing

Thanks for you all! Thanks for the celebration.. Thanks!!

To: Wan Shing Tang

Thanks for your cake and the "UNCLE BOY". I like the cake! Thanks!!

To: Loo Kien Nam

Thank you!! I am very pround to hear that:" You are the first student
that i celebrate birthday with." THANKS!!!!

Thank you!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!