Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Astro 开心了龙龙

On an early October, I saw an advertisement via Astro and the advertisement is about shooting a music video. Since Chinese New Year is around the corner, Astro plans to shoot the music video in every states and so Kuala Terengganu is one of the spot. The shooting was started at 8am sharp on 18th Nov.2011 and before we departed, my mom was wearing a sexy red shirt and she looked like a cardinal bird a.k.a angry bird. Then, I questioned her, "Mom, are you sure you want to wear like this?!" and she replied me "Sure! Shooting music video for Chinese New Year what!" Please larh, Mom! Who you think you are? Super star arh? The director will only asks you to stand away from the camera!


We reached there around 8.30pm and I was shocked! Around 300 people (according to the news reported) were participating. I guess almost all the Chinese in Kuala Terengganu were there. After that, I walked around with my camera and I saw my friends-YiNien Toh and ChuiYing Fong. I did invited to join the shooting but I rejected. Actually, I wanted to tag along but I need to carry along a 300g camera and since they were shooting, so I need to stand away from the camera.


"So mom, where are you?" 


Queuing Up. 


Later, I found a perfect position  and it was next to their camera. After I seized the place, I started to snap some photos. When I looked through the screen on my camera, I saw somebody was dancing and I was like "Uncle, can you please move your ass away?!" then I shifted my camera away to make sure who was that man and... oh, it was the director a.k.a ChiuDao! Next, I'll let the pictures do the talking.



"Ok, nice shoot! Take a break and we'll shoot again." 


"ChiuDao, you said good shoot but why we need to re-shoot?" 


"Mr.Director, make it fast larh! Very hot wehy~"


Terengganurians, are you ready?!


Cheers!!


"Ok! Good shoot!"


"Mr.Director, make sure it's a good shoot arh. I am not going to re-shoot.
Hold on, where is my mom? WHERE IS MY MOM?!"



The product



After the shooting, I did take a photo with ChiuDao and he was very kind. He thanked me after we took this photo and I wonder why? "Erm, Mr.Director, I never take part in the shooting because I need to carry my camera. So no need to thank me."  My friend told me that I look awkward in this photo. Is it? Hmm, I think it is because I do not know how to respond when people put his or her hand on my shoulder. It would look more weird if I put my hand on his waist.

Besides, I like their t-shirt and I regret that I never request it from the director! I wish I could wear it on the 1st day of Chinese New Year. So, can I have one? Ok, I am going to call-in to Astro and ask for it! Last but not least, I am looking forward to this amazing video and wish to see you guys soon!